ALISA BAIR is a graduate of East Carolina University's School of Music and New York University’s Graduate Musical Theatre Writing Program. Her choral music has been published by Columbia Pictures Publications, CPP/Belwin, Hope Publishing, Heritage Music Press, and Choristers Guild. She is the composer of the bi-lingual musical, Otro Planeta (Kristin Page Stuart, Bookwriter/Lyricist), and Hello Sky, which had its world premiere with OperaLancaster in Pa. She is also librettist for The Lost Son, (Neal S. Harnly, composer), commissioned by Soli Deo Gloria, which had its world premiere in 2010 with the renowned Indianapolis Children’s Choir. You can learn more about her at www.alisabairmusic.com.
- Come Unto Me for SATB Chorus & Keyboard with Solo Treble Instrument - $2.75
- In the Shadow of Thy Wings for Flute & Piano - $13.95
- In Thee is Gladness for Piano - $9.95
- In Thee Is Gladness for SATB, Piano (opt. Flute & Handbells) - $3.95
- In Thee Is Gladness (Handbell part) for SATB, Piano (opt. Flute & Handbells) - $6.95
- Mahalak for Piano & Violin - $13.95